My goal is to help you with automating your business's unique repetitive tasks to free up your time to concentrate on what you do best. I will create RESTful, web-services, web-sites, mobile applications, and utilities for your micro, small, or medium business and enterprise (SME).
How I Help You
I use Agile Software Development so you will see results earlier, and your ability to make changes happens on a short time frame. Details on Agile Software Development can be found in the Agile Manifesto and Principles behind the Agile Manifesto.
I follow specific agile policies:
- You get a release every 3 weeks. You can evaluate the product to see if it solves your problem, and you can make changes to future iterations.
- Change is good. You can make feature changes before an iteration starts.
- You decide either the number of features or the delivery time, and I determine how long a feature takes to implement. You then decide which features you want in an iteration.
- You will have access to your source code from the last paid iteration.
What Does It Cost
- $200US per hour.
- Minimum billable time 0.1 hour (6 minutes).
- Invoice will be sent at the end of each iteration.
- Payment is expected by the end of the following iteration.
- If payment is not received then work will stop.
- Past due payments will be collected through bond or mechanics lien.
- Code is documented by what it will do.
- Unit tests for each module will be built and automated.
- Acceptance tests for the system will be built and automated.
- Best current practices are used.